The spacious layout of the Basecamp includes a large, functional kitchen, seating for two with swivel table, queen sized bed platform, closet, tons of storage, and more. This model is perfect for those who want to travel light, but don’t want to forego all of the comforts and conveniences of modern life. Check out the Basecamp’s standard features below.
Quality Craftsmanship Where it Matters
Hand built cabinets from domestic maple plywood, natural wool insulation, top tier paints, finishes, and hardware, formaldehyde free products- all standard on the Basecamp. Though the pictures would look the same, its the details you can’t see that make the difference.
Robust, Reliable Systems
Lets be honest, the electrical, plumbing, and HVAC systems are the backbone of your van, and its where a lot of builders cut corners the most. At CVB, we use the most dependable, durable components to ensure comfort and peace of mind. A Battle Born lithium battery bank, Victron electronics, insulated water tank, residential fixtures, and a level of craftsmanship to match- all standard.
Personalize Your Van to Make it Unique
Though the floorplan is set, there is a list of features that you can choose to make the van unique to you. Finishes such as paint, flooring, fixtures, hardware, and countertops are just the beginning; we also offer Mission solar systems, Webasto heaters, Dometic AC units, and Fiamma awnings just to name a few. Check out our list of popular add-ons below!
Additional Pictures and Information
- Wool Insulation, ¾” insulated floors
- 1/4″ clear coated ply walls and ceiling
- Butcher block counter top
- Stainless steel sink
- Handmade cabinetry
- Floor to ceiling closet
- Bench with hinged top
- Lagun swivel table
- LVF flooring
- Queen bed base
- Wall recesses to accommodate sideways mattress
- 200Ah Battle Born lithium battery bank
- 3000 watt Victron inverter/charger
- 30 amp Victron B2B charger
- 30 amp shore hookup
- Bluetooth system monitoring
- Vitrifrigo 3.1 cu.ft. fridge
- True Induction cooktop
- 30 gallon fresh water tank
- Dimable overhead and under cabinet lighting
- Outlets throughout
- Maxxair vent fan
- CR Laurence sliding door window
- 340 watt Mission solar panel w/ Victron Smartsolar charge controller
- CR Laurence windows
- Dometic RTX2000 or Freshjet3 AC unit
- Fiamma F80s awning
- Webasto STC heater w/ thermostat
- Luggage slide out in garage
- Hot water heater
- Scopema seat swivels
- Laveo toilet
Contact us today if you would like more information!