HERE ARE SOME COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT WHAT WE DO:
- What we do: We build and sell vans of our design: the Carolina, Basecamp, and Rambler. We no longer offer ground up custom work or installs.
- What van models does CVB build? We currently only build out high roof Promaster 159″ and 159″ ext.
- How much do your builds cost? Our builds run between $80,000 to $115,000. This includes the van and the build.
- What can be customized on a build? We allow you to pick paint, flooring, fixtures, countertops and other various cosmetic materials if preordered before construction begins. We will not rework a build once it is completed.
- How do I preorder a van? Give us a call or shoot us an email here! We offer preorder discounts with a 25% deposit. Preordering also allows you to add your personal touches to the build.
- Do your vans have warranties? Yes, the van itself has a 5 year/ 60,000 mile powertrain limited warranty and 3 year/ 36,000 mile basic limited warranty from the factory. The Victron electrical components have a 2 year factory warranty. Most of the components in these builds have a factory warranty. We warranty our work for one year after completion of the van (with the exception of neglect or abuse on the part of the customer)
- Materials: We cover all building materials that are involved in the build. We use the highest quality materials to ensure reliability, longevity, and trustworthy warranties.