Martha and clark’s transit
2019 FORD TRANSIT 250 148″
Martha and Clark came to Carolina Van Builders with a vision and a dream. They wanted a van that would accommodate their desire to travel and see the country, without leaving all of the conveniences of home behind. A couple of the neat features we incorporated into this build are a Murphy bed that flips up into a bench back, giving tons of extra room, and a flip down cooktop in the rear.
We also love the look of the natural wood interior. Lots of recessed lighting keeps the space bright and airy while still giving off those cabin vibes. This was a custom build that we really enjoyed working on. We wish many happy travels to Martha and Clark, and hope they create long-lasting memories in their new home on wheels.
Let’s get the ball rolling on your dream project. Contact Carolina Van Builders (formerly Carolina Tiny Homes) today!
- Custom build
- 200 Ah lithium battery bank
- 2000 watt victron Multiplus inverter charger
- 30 amp Victron Orion 30 amp alternator charger
- 30 amp Victron Smartsolar solar charge controller
- Bluetooth system monitoring
- Havelock wool insulation
- Maple countertops
- 20 gallon fresh water tank
- 5 gallon grey tank under sink
- 2 maxxair fans
- Murphy bed
- Webasto STC 2000 heater
- Flip down propane cooktop