HERE ARE SOME COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT WHAT WE DO:
- What we do: We build and sell vans of our design: the Carolina and the Basecamp. We no longer offer ground up custom work or installs.
- What van models does CVB build? We currently only build out high roof Promaster 159″ and 159″ ext.
- Can I supply the van? Yes, we allow you to supply the van as long as it is a new Promaster 2500 159″ high roof.
- How much do your builds cost? Our builds run between $80,000 to $115,000. This includes the van and the build and depends heavily upon material prices. If we are supplied with the van, our models start at (depending on current material pricing):
– Basecamp: $33,800
– Carolina: $40,550
- What can be customized on a build? We allow you to pick paint, flooring, fixtures, countertops and other various cosmetic materials as well as “bolt on” options like solar, heated floors, or awning if ordered before construction begins. We will not rework a build once it is completed.
- How do I order a van? Give us a call or shoot us an email here! Ordering a van requires a 50% deposit. Ordering before construction also allows you to add your personal touches to the build.
- Do your vans have warranties? Yes, the van itself has a 5 year/ 60,000 mile powertrain limited warranty and 3 year/ 36,000 mile basic limited warranty from the factory. The Victron electrical components have a 5 year factory warranty. Most of the components in these builds have a factory warranty. We warranty our work for one year after completion of the van (with the exception of neglect or abuse on the part of the customer)
- Materials: We cover all building materials that are involved in the build. We use the highest quality materials to ensure reliability, longevity, and trustworthy warranties.