2021 PROMASTER 159″ SPEC VAN FOR SALE
*The cabinets, bench, bed front and bed recesses are unpainted, we will paint them whatever color you choose. Paint is included in the price.*
2021 PROMASTER 159″
**The cabinets, bed front, and bed recesses were left unpainted. We will paint them whatever color you choose. Paint and labor is included in the price**
At CVB we pride ourselves on the quality of our work. Tighter tolerances, highest quality materials, and a strict attention to detail have made us the best van builder on the East coast. We did not compromise on our ’21 Promaster build. It includes everything you need for weekend trips on up to extensive traveling.
The electrical system is comprised of bulletproof Victron components and includes 3 modes of battery charging for the 200ah lithium battery bank: Shore/ generator, solar, and B2B (alternator) charging. All electrical components are bluetooth compatible and viewable from the Victron Connect app.
The full length overhead cabinetry, floor to ceiling closet, 20″ deep kitchen drawers, storage bench, and 60″ luggage slide out (not shown) give you ample room for all of your clothes, food and gear.
The Webasto 2000 STC outputs a max 7000 BTU of heat into the wool insulated living space. The unit sources fuel from the vehicles fuel tank, and uses a conservative .03-.06 gallons of fuel per hour. Set the Smartemp thermostat to your desired temperature before your hike and return to a warm van.
We stand behind our work at Carolina Van Builders by providing service and support to all of our customers. We will warranty any issue that is caused by faulty installation for the first year. We also work with the manufacturers to replace any faulty equipment that is under the manufacturer’s warranty.
Details of the build:
- 200Ah Victron lithium battery bank
- 2000 watt Victron inverter charger
- 30 amp Victron Orion B2B charger
- 30 amp Victron Smartsolar solar charge controller
- 305 watt PV panel
- 30 amp shore inlet
- Norcold fridge
- Stainless sink
- Webasto 2000STC heater w/ thermostat
- 20 gallon fresh water tank
- CRL sliding door window
- Satin coated pine T&G paneling
- Wool insulation: R20 walls, R11 ceiling
- Custom cabinetry made in house
- Tons of drawers and storage
- 60″ luggage slide out in garage
- Seating bench w/ lagun table
- Full length overhead cabinets
- LED recessed lighting on dimmer switch
- LED toe kick lighting on dimmer switch
- Maxxair 6401K vent fan
- Aluminum bed frame w/ wall recesses, 77″ mattress length
- Mattress included
Priced competitively at $85,000 this van isn’t going to be available for long. If you’re interested in purchasing this van, contact Carolina Van Builders ASAP. Today could be the first day of your dream life, what are you waiting for?